Profile Header

Profile Header

Monday 13 November 2017

My Beauty Empties - It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector

Assalamu’alaikum and helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 😄

[To read the full review, click Read More > ]

Just a bit of a life update yeah? 😊

I just finished my exams! Glad it’s over, there were so many struggles (obviously tears) facing and surviving A levels; and I know, it’s just the beginning, there will be more challenges ahead of me. Obviously, the Uni life will hit me soon. I hope I pass my exams with flying colours and manage to get in the course that I’ve always wanted. Tbh, I’m kind of torn into two courses that I want to take, picking either Medicine or Pharmacy. Sigh, but that’s another story and isn’t the purpose of this blogpost. I’ll talk about it next time. Aight?


So, let’s get right into it, shall we? WE SHALL!!


PRODUCT:
It’s Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector 30ml
(Skin safety tested)

DISCLAIMER:
This review is not sponsored nor paid.




 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Review]





PACKAGING
This comes with a yellow 30ml bottle with a dropper. Just like how most Vitamins are packaged. The bottle itself is transparent and there is a tiny ruled line on the side to see how much you’ve used.



CONSISTENCY

You can’t really tell by the picture but it has a thick consistency; thicker than lotion I must say. It absorbs well too, just patpatpat and all will get absorbed.


USAGE
Two drops is enough, for my entire face. I usually start with one drop and just dot it on my forehead, both of my cheeks, nose and chin and just taptaptap ‘em in, in circular motion until I feel like my face gets enough VC. I then will get another drop to fill in the missing areas such as my jaw and neck, where most of my acne scars are at and yeah.

FIRST IMPRESSION
Ignore the shine, the lighting here is bad
What made me decide to add Vitamin in my skincare routine is that I’ve been watching Korean beauty gurus and I swear, their skin... is just perfect. Who wouldn’t want a flaw-less, pore-less, dewy and well mineralised (is this even a word) skin? Most of them either have vitamin/serum in their routines so lol I got triggered guys. Since then, I’ve been searching for a cheap but worth it Vitamin. Typical Faizeemah did her research like crazy and I found this but I...don’t really know how to get them online without any shipping payments; cause I only planned to just buy one product.
BUT MY VITAMIN WISH WAS SAVED;
by my fellow friends who just started their business in Instagram, @thebeautytrinity and they happen to sell what I’ve been searching for, this!

THEBEAUTYTRINITY’S INSTAGRAM:

OVERALL THOUGHTS
This is my very first vitamin I’ve ever tried and I really love it so far. I started using it on the 23rd June 2017 (yes, I remember because I received this on the date my best friends surprised me my 18th birthday) and I’ve been using it ever since. I only use this at night. Why don’t I use it in the morning? Well as I said I did my research like crazy and I’ve found out that vitamins are quite sensitive to sun, I guess? Lmao I might be wrong but nevertheless, even using it once a day gives me good result!

And oh, about my birthday, I don’t really have many pictures from that day BUT I will put that in my list of future blogpost, aight? HEHE.

HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT?
Well,


Let's break it down:

First: It healed most of my acne scars which is one of the reasons why I wanted to get vitamins because they can help to heal acne scarring. At first I thought that it won’t show much of a difference because I’ve tried a lot of acne products that claimed to heal acne scars but none of them work. So I really did not put my expectations that high because we all know that some products may work on others and some will not. Right? First

Five months later, most of my acne scars faded and I’m very happy about it; that the vitamin really does its work. I do have occasional breakouts, especially during my period- can’t really fight hormonal acne tbh hahahahaha.

Second: It made my skin smooth, not THAT smooth but it’s so much better. Before, I had bumpy skin texture mostly on my cheeks and my chin, but now they are better and less-prone to acne. I said less, not a no. (LOL FACE)

Third: A bottle can last you up to 5-6 months. This is from my own experience. I’ve ordered another bottle because I was almost out of it. Now it’s November and I still have a bit left, just one more line (In case you’re wondering, I was referring to the ruled lines on the side of the bottle). But here’s the struggle:

CONS: Once the vitamin is nearly finished, it is VERY HARD to extract the liquid, I tried everything but I still fail to get a single drop.
It’s Skin if you’re reading this, make your dropper a bit longer. Thanks!
HAHAHA

Alhamdulillah and am grateful that my second bottle arrived early, so I ended up using the second bottle instead; although my first one hasn’t really finish yet. Can’t reach ‘em.

Fourth: It gives a dewy finish. Well, I can’t say that my face reached the dewy level yet but I do think that it does give your skin a pop of shine. (I hope my shine isn’t from my oily face HAHAHA) Although I use this only at night, you still can see the effect the morning after. So if you use this on a daily basis, trust me, you’ll get the results that you want!


WILL I REPURCHASE?
YES! I already did, on my second bottle now. I might try other vitamins from other brands although it is very risky to change a product that is already doing well on your skin. We’ll see hehehe.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS FOR YOU TO TRY?
GUYS, obviously yes. BUT, promise me to keep on applying this on a daily basis and hopefully you can get the same impression and effect as I do.

RATE?
8.5/10

OH AND, here's a picture of different types of Vitamins, so go ahead and have a read. :)


Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Polyglutamic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disoudium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil

MADE IN KOREA
www.itsskin.com for more skincare products.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah, that is quite lengthy isn’t it? I’ve been away for so long that I just want to keep on talking to you guys hahahaha. I missed blogging so much and I really have so much to talk about but okay... I promise to limit myself from babbling a lot.

I guess that’s it for this post, I shall see you on my next one? Yeah? YEP!!

Thankyou for reading & have a great wonderful day ahead.
Much love,
Faizeemah x

No comments:

Post a Comment