Profile Header

Profile Header

Monday 11 December 2017

NFaizeemahS X SshawlsBN - [Collaboration]

๐Ÿ’– Assalamualaikum & Happy December my fellow readers! x ๐Ÿ’–


There’s so many happy announcements that I wanna share with y’all!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ 

Let’s just start off with the one that made me jump a little (i might’ve leaped quite far lol ok bye), my blog reached 4k pageviews guys! Alhamdulillah I’m so happy!!! Can’t you tell??? I AMMMMMMMMMM. OK next

Next,
My blog is almost at its 2 years anniversary! I first started posting my first ever post on Jan ’16 –time sure flies fast and this will be my 40th post (I hope I don't lose count lol). That’s actually an achievement because I’m the type of person who hardly stick onto something but I’ve learned that we all hold responsibilities and we must fulfil it, cheaaaaaaa. Em I right? ๐Ÿ˜†


As you can see from the Post Title, this post is a collaboration with SshawlsBN which is an IG-based Brunei Online Hijab Shop where you can purchase and order shawls. Since they will be having a Year-End Sale this December, she decided to call me out and start a collab; which we planned about a year ago but we kept postponing it due to our exams. Also, I was planning to post this a week ago but meh, why not post it on the date of open pre-order right? Nevertheless, here it is!

I’ve partnered with SshawlsBN to officially announce their first ever release of discount codes, and it’s under my name! Pretty unbelievable right? I know, same. ๐Ÿ˜„

To join the giveaway, go ahead and click on this link; this will lead you to my Instagram Post where the rules are stated and where you should leave your comment on.


But just in case you don’t want to leave this page yet and continue reading, here are the rules!


1)      Subscribe to my blog – www.nfaizeemahs.blogspot.com // Simply find the ‘SUBSCRIBE TO ME’ box on the right side of the blog page.
    2)      Follow these two IG accounts - @sshawls.bn & @ss.productions_
3)      Tag 3 of your friends in the comment section.
      4)      Make sure that your 3 friends are all subscribed & are following the 2 IG accounts.
5)      Comment ‘done’ once you’ve settled everything
  6)      Use the code ‘NFS269S’ to get 40% OFF DISCOUNT and text @sshawls.bn through whatsapp along with your orders.




Example of order(s):
1 Basic Shawl - Maroon
1 Basic Fringe - Pink
1 Basic Bubble - Black
DISCOUNT CODE: NFS269S

[MAXIMUM PURCHASE IS BND40]

 Pretty self-explanatory right? I hope so! HEHEHE, my discount code is only valid from the 11th Dec 2017 until 17th Dec 2017. In Sha Allah by 18th, SshawlsBN & I will meet again and will pick our 3 lucky winners!


There are 2-3 more photoshoot locations but our dear SshawlsBN is currently performing her Umrah so we'll just have to wait for the other pictures to be processed hehe.



Goodluck loves and spread the word! x

Love, NFaizeemahS & Sshawls Team. 

Bye & Assalamualaikum. ๐Ÿ’•

[whispers - I have something new coming up HEHE can anyone guess what it is??]

No comments:

Post a Comment