Profile Header

Profile Header

Sunday 21 August 2016

Life Update - Where have I been?

It's almost a month since I last wrote, kept postponing my schedule to actually post. Question is; what's actually going on?


Well, first thing - I'm moving house! Yes, these past few weeks have been hectic due to the move, doing all the packing and tidying! Straight after class, I would have no time to actually sit down on my PC and reach out to you guys, it saddens me that I wasn't able to update, but it's alright Fai, you were indeed busy and for those who've been asking where have I been, thankyou for your lovely hearts for asking me personally - in fact, I don't think I will be posting for the next few weeks or so, I might be updating during the Third Term Holiday but after that, I will be away again. Why is that so?

Exam is right around the corner!

With the move and exam, I admit that my revision time is very limited. I have to wisely arrange my time to study, and now I've been going home late to send my things to my new house which means, I don't have the time to actually open my books and read because I would straightly go to sleep. :(

My practical exam is next week and my written exams are after the holidays!

But worry not! Tho I'm quite busy, it wouldn't be a valid reason for me to not study! In fact, I do! My studies are Alhamdulillah still okay, go Faizeemah! Hehehe. It is tiring, but it'll end soon, I'm officially moving tomorrow, 22/08/16, EEEPP! So excited for the change! The house, I mean.

Accompanying to that,
I've been walking back and forth because my cousin is getting married soon! Organising and preparing for the event, in this tight schedule, man, I do feel like everything that is currently happening is at the wrong timing because squeezing the tasks, its... HAHAHAHA.

And now since I'm still in the process of moving, my study table and my other furniture have already reached its new home, I'm currently writing this using my phone, which is easier than I thought, I'm gonna do this quite often! Tho the font may vary comparing to my usual posts, I'll do the editing once I'm available to face my PC.

Arright, what more is there for me to explain... I think that's about it? HEHE

And oh, sorry for whoever messaged me privately and I kept replying late! I'm sure I'll be back, (less busy I mean) SOON!

**Font may appear odd on your screen and I apologise if it is!

That's all for my notice,
Thankyou all for reading and keeping up with me,
Assalamu'alaikum lovelies!


Lots of love, NFS. x

No comments:

Post a Comment