Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 15 July 2016

Life Throwback - First 5 Days of Eid

Assalamu’alaikum everyone!

I’m a bit too late for posting relating about Raya, isn’t it? HAHAHAHA, Raya vibe has faded slowly

OH,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY READERS!

cr:owner

How’s everyone?
Hope you had/are having a great bonding time with your family and friends!


Well, us here in Brunei, school has already started. We only had 5 days of Eid holiday. Sigh, but its fine! Those 5 days are enough, for me at least. xD

Anything fun happened during Raya guys?
For me, not really – it’s just that this year’s Raya isn’t as exciting as the previous years. Just me? Maybe because Ramadhan ended way too fast. :(

cr:owner

Now that school holiday is over, I’m back on track, no more slacking! I’m feeling motivated than ever HAHAHA

Plus, exams are coming soon, I.AM.SCARED. HELP! But it’s alright, with hardwork and wise study, In Sha Allah, everything will be at ease. For those who are having their final exams, I wish you all luck and aim for the best, always!

Remember that you can do it!!

So far, during those 5 days of Raya, all I did was going to “open-houses”, like that is it HAHAHA and then school starts

Since I don’t really have much to talk about, here’s something different(kind-of):

UPDATE!
(Disclaimer: Neither of these are sponsored nor paid)
----------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA DAY 1

ROOTD (Raya Outfit of the Day)


Top: Kurta (I can’t remember where I bought this)
Wore this full-length Kurta for the first day of Raya, it’s so comfortable guys! It’s beautiful too, admiring those patterns.

Squrvy: Wine Squrvy by Shawl by Bisque

I decided to wear this because I was at my grandparents, they had an open-house so I didn’t want to wear something fancy yet HAHAHA

Snaps of the Day



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA DAY 2


ROOTD


Top: Aleya Wrap
Yes, what wrap fai? HAHAHAH, I actually decided to not use the wrap, it was suppose to tied around the waist but meh, I wasn’t feeling it xD

Shawl: Black Naelofar Duchess Instant Shawl

Snaps of the Day


snapchat - piejixmah
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA DAY 3


ROOTD


Top: Fifi Azeema

THIS, hands down my favourite Raya Oufit. I paired this top with the skirt that was from 3 years ago, if I’m not mistaken and YES, it matches. Isn’t it pretty? Actually, this has a wrap too, but I decided not to, again. HAHAH, I love how comfy it is, despite of it being an XL for me. (claimed free-size but-)

Square Tudung: Basic Square Cream by HawaaHeejab

Snaps of the Day


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA DAY 4

ROOTD

Used a simple baju kurung that I made few months before, matchy-matchy with my family. And yes, my face look SOOOOOO ROUND. :|

Bawal: Cupcake-patterned Black Bawal by AIDIJUMA

Snap of the day




----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAYA DAY 5

ROOTD



















Sadly, I did not manage to take a picture of my full outfit except for this........ HAHAHA, okay. Wore a mint green baju kurung.

Shawl: Dark Green Basic Shawl (can’t remember where I bought it)

Snaps of the Day

Well, that ^ is quite different HAHAHA.

I hope today’s post is okay though hehehe.

Thankyou all for visiting! Love you all x

See you on my next one, Assalamu’alaikum lovely!


Lots of love, Faizeemah.

No comments:

Post a Comment