Profile Header

Profile Header

Sunday 20 November 2016

20/11/16 - Hello

GUESS WHO’S BACK?!

(as in having my PC in hand)
It’s been so long, isn’t it? I’ve missed updating posts.



Now that my exams are finally over, I have quite a bit time for myself (sadly I am still not that free most of the times!). With all the move and new settings, I’m still adjusting everything. BUT! Holidays are coming soon, so exciting. Honestly I do need a break, college had me running around with tons of assignments, but that’s pretty normal, right? Hahaha

Next year will be the year where I really need to work hard; it determines my future and is VERY important. Decisions, decisions, decisions. I really want to proceed and further my studies, InShaAllah, by Allah’s Will along with effort and du’a, someday I will. Amiin Ya Rabb ‘Alamin.

Arright, it feels like I’m writing down a diary entry eh? Just wanting to share few of my thoughts.

I’ve not plan thoroughly on what I’ll be posting for the next updates, nothing much interesting had happened for the last few months, except for school. HAHAHA. I also stopped reviewing products for a while because currently still using the same routine, might find few new things by this holiday... Again, ain’t promising much. 😩

And no, I am not gonna stop blogging. Though it’s been difficult for me to manage both this and my school, I’ve no thoughts on quitting this. I’m still gonna make this work! Slowly, I’ll try to keep this page as I love doing this. Why would I stop though? Right? Right! Little does go a long way. It may seem like I’m running away from my responsibilities if I just stop everything without telling, and nope, I don’t want that!


🔙
I’ll be back with a more exciting post, this makes you yawn eh? HAHAHA.


Arright lovely people,
Assalamualaikum
See you when I see you




Love, NFS

No comments:

Post a Comment