Profile Header

Profile Header

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Life Throwback - Unexpected Birthday Surprise + Family Gathering

HAPPY SCHOOL HOLIDAY EVERYONE YEEEEEEEEEE

Time to restore my energy, sleep is what I need now.
JK, I shouldn’t be slacking, right? I have exams to think about. //sigh
But I should also have fun right? YES DUH

I AM PLANNING MORE, OH YIS. They might be short-short ones but yes, I have a lot in mind. Go Faizeemah!


(Throwback to 22nd)



My family held a small birthday gathering for both my aunt & I, plus a doa selamat for Nuzul Al-Quran.
Since it’s the fasting month sooooo it’s a “big sungkai” I can say. And also, our food was specially cooked, by us, masakan kampong is the best! Am I right?


lol don't mind me but I'm uploading random snaps;


(pls just excuse the poor lighting, the house was pretty dim than usual on that day, not sure why)
Had fun, a great time together to catch up with everyone,

For me, the highlight of the day was my “cake” though. You know what? HAHAHAHA, okay so here;

I told my mom that instead of just having a birthday cake, I wanted something else for us to share. In my opinion, birthday cakes are just too normal, we(my fam) don’t usually finish them and we end up storing it in the fridge. So I suddenly crave for jelly/pudding, a BIG ONE, I told my mom to just surprise me with anything but a cake, if it’s a jelly then it’ll be so cool. It was something odd to ask for though; I got to admit, but I didn’t really put any hopes on it to be honest. LOL

But surprisingly, they took the “challenge” (BAHAHAHA) of buying anything but a cake and planned them secretly behind me.

My dad bought me a cake though, it was a pretty good hide-away for me to not expect anything. (kind-of)

Then after ‘cake-slicing’, my mom went down with what?



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Well, it is possible (duh) but Ya Allah, I just started laughing. I was happy, shocked to be exact
They managed to get one, oh god, forever loving my fam. Plus, they succeed on making me feel so much younger with all those cute-cute details, it felt like I was celebrating my 7th birthday. BAHAHA

CLOSE-UPS!


The writings weren't in their best form though because they said the whole thing somehow slipped in the box when they were carrying it downstairs, too bad. L

But salute to my mom and my cousin, thankyou so much, much love x

Alhamdulillah, it was a great day.

Bye guys,
Assalamualaikum


- NFS x


unnecessary selfie NYEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment