Profile Header

Profile Header

Sunday 24 January 2016

Food Throwback - Kaizen Sushi Dinner

Assalamualaikum & Aloha lovely readers!

Thankyou for stopping by! :)

Another throwback story for you guys but this time, I'm just going to focus on the food. Okay? RIGHT. Let's begin!

((16.01.16))





Before I start anything, I just want to tell you guys a lil tmi here, HAHAHA, Japanese Cuisine is one of my favorite! For those who are not a fan of this, it's totally fine! Everyone has their own type of comfort food, right right? For you sushi lovers out there, HOLAAAAAAAA!






Last Saturday, I received a text from my Omma, she asked if I would want to have dinner out, at Kaizen. Tbh, I've never been here before since it's quite far from where I live. It's located literally at our Bandar which is like half an hour plus (well not really, I'm too exaggerating HAHAH) away from home.


From what I heard, based on my fam and friends' comments, this place has pretty good food; sushi - and very high qualities of fish. ((sudden silence)) Oh God, I have no idea how I'm supposed to describe this properly so you guys can imagine it HAHA. So yeah, why not give this place a try aye?

We arrived around 7pm-ish and OH, before I forgot to tell you, yes we actually booked seats earlier because like the Nerdee Cafe place which I mentioned in my previous post, Life Throwback's Story, this Japanese restaurant gets really full very fast! Sadly, we only managed to get ourselves the seats at the bar corner, we didn't get the ones in the rooms where it's much nicer and view's great. But I think it's okay though, right? At least we got ourselves seats, that's all that matter for such hungry tummies. 

The bar corner; quite interesting. We get to see the chefs cooking and you know, basically SEE THE ACTUAL KITCHEN LOL..

I can't actually remember the names of everything that we had ordered, but here's some pictures of our food. I gotta admit, this place has really good food! It's quite different from the other Japanese restaurants where I usually go here in Bru, but but but it's not like a bad kind of different, ya feel? HAHAHA.



The portion's quite small though from what I usually have on other places, but taste wise, big big YES. Want to know which one is my favorite? //drumroll

SAKE AVOCADO SARADA.
THEIR SAKE AVOCADO SARADA. OH.MY.GOD.GUYS. pls I just need the person who made this to be our chef at home because this salad is basically food goals. It's even much better looking than me, oh my. ((cries))

All in all, everything's good!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ratings (out of 5) :

FOOD - ★★★★½
LOCATION - ★★★★ (A point for the view outside, especially at night because you can see our water village, Kampong Ayer)
ATMOSPHERE - ★★★½ ( Great place to have a private function)
SERVICE - ★★★(Waiter will straightly go to you if u call them but as for food serving service... quite slow)
PRICE - ★★½ (More on the pricey side for certain dishes, really, but it's worth the money & the wait) 





Few selfies before going home



& THEN, this. this. thisssssssssssss.


OK, let ME just tell u the story behind this. I know I looked hideous but this is me actually trying to have a good pose but instead, a full smile ugly face appeared, i was actually laughing but IN THE SAME TIME i was controlling the ugly laughing face, i was confused on how i should smile because my cousin was struggling to take a good shot of me with the chef behind but he just kept avoiding the camera, he ran away, you can see him behind, moving slowly away, IN THE END, HE'S GONE (REFER TO THE ABOVE PICTURE)
i have more pictures of him slowly vanishing though but my face's so disturbing to be posted. HAHAHHA


That's all for today's post, see you guys on my next one!

(づ ̄ ³)

Assalamualaikum and thankyou for reading!
xoxo, NFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment