Profile Header

Profile Header

Sunday 14 February 2016

Food Throwback - MyTown Eating House





Another food post, HORRAY! I've been out to few restaurants this week and I managed to take a few snaps here in this place. This old school place called, 'MyTown Eating House', actually my first time coming here, so was pretty excited!




Place - MyTown Eating House
Address - Ground Floor, The Crowne Princess Complex, Lorong 1, Jalan Laksamana Abdul Razak, Bandar Seri Begawan BA1712



Went there in the morning and the place was full. Hmm, how am I suppose to describe this place, it just feels like a modern kampong style cafe, not exactly a cafe, but it has that cafe kind-of feel. All those rustic decorations and wood tables hahahaha. We sat inside; they were also tables outside though but since it was around 11am, weather was already hot. Can’t stand the heat really well. xD


Was wearing my school uniform because i just finished taking passport photos for my sixth form registration. HEHE


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND they have pastries too! Looks delicious ay? I was drooling when I first entered because I was THAT hungry. TT~TT
Got ourselves seats and sat down. AND YOU GUYS, they have the cutest menu, LOOK. It’s a newspaper. I thought it was just for decorations, turns out it’s their menu.

After finished writing down our orders, we walked over to the cashier and queued up for our turn.

Here are some shots I took around the restaurant HAHAH the workers were staring at me for snapping pictures, I was blocking their way even. xD




 


Isn’t this place lovely? HEHEHE
TIPPED THEM!


The menu at the cashier table

OUR ORDERS:
FOOD
Chicken Pie (BN17A) BND1.80 & Oriental BBQ Chic Bun (BN01) BND1.20

Fried Lao Shu Fen Chicken (SM1A) BND5.00  (✔ ✔ I RECOMMEND THIS GUYS)

My order

Penang Kway Teow (N03) BND4.50

Kerian Mee Hailam Chicken (N20) BND5.90

DRINKS
Tea C Peng Special (BV14) BND2.30
Coffee Tarik Kaw (BV06) BND1.40
Bandung Soy Cincau Peng (BV52) BND2.00


We also got ourselves some Wntermelon Soups, which was free. You go take it yourself at the area that they serve it.

WARNING!!
Selfies HEHEHEHE



RATINGS:
FOOD – 8 OUT OF 10
LOCATION – 7 OUT OF 10
ATMOSPHERE – 9 OUT OF 10 (VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEE)
SERVICE – 8.5 OUT OF 10
PRICE – 7 OUT OF 10

You guys should really come here for those who haven’t; it’s a very nice place to try out! They have a lot of food for you to order so you can try out varieties. Wanted to order their desserts too though but we decided not to because we were already full. Maybe next time? YES PLEASE HEHEHE.
Alright I guess I should end this blog post now, hehe, I hope you enjoyed reading and give this place a shot! <3
 
Assalamualaikum & talk to you guys on my next one! Have a great day~

Many many love from me, Faizeemah. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment