Profile Header

Profile Header

Wednesday 20 January 2016

First Post - A Brief Introduction

Assalamualaikum and a very good day, lovely readers!
  
((heavily breathing in//clears throat)) Phew, so first ever post ay?

I'm kind of nervous yet excited about making my own blog, i mean yes i am very very very veeery interested on reading other people's blog, and i used to wonder when am i gonna start my own blog? Well, HAHA! Here it is. As I am typing this down, random thoughts kept running through my mind but in the same time i really don't know how I'm suppose to introduce myself to you guys. ((wipes invisible sweat))


So everyone, an introduction always starts with a name, right? Faizeemah Shafiqah. Fai, for short. My name is quite long, typical Malay, you feel me? HAHAH. Okay. Let's continue, I am a coming-17-years-old typical Bruneian teenager who just finished her O Level Examination last October, 2015 AND I am nervously waiting for my results. So, what's next guys? Where am I from? Well, as i stated earlier i am a Bruneian, that clearly explain that i live in Brunei! ((ba dum tssss//sounds of crickets)) Well, actually I am half Bruneian and half Malaysian. Which part of Malaysia? I am from Sipitang, Sabah, few hours away from Kota Kinabalu. Another information about me is that, i am a Malay muslim.

What else... OH! Interests?
I love to spend hours and hours and hours and hou- yes, watching YouTube, any of you guys are obsessed with YouTube? Youtubers are such lovely people and I really enjoy tons of different types of videos, from beauty to gaming to baking to challenges to music to tutorials and oh my god there's just so much! Speaking of Youtubers, wanna know the reason why i clicked the Sign In button in Blogger? Well, I was sitting on my desk, basically scrolling through my subscription box and writing down on my daily journal. Then, i started having thoughts on making a blog because most of the beauty gurus i watched in Youtube, most of them start from a blog. Well, not saying that i want to start uploading videos on Youtube, not just yet, but I really think it's not a waste to try, right? So here i am! I had no clue on how to start a blog or even manage one so I went to the Youtube's search bar and typed in, "how to start a blog" hahah, hoping that tips video will pop out, AND YES i found this Youtuber, such a lovely person and she motivated me to start my blog, who you may ask? Its ((drumroll) CORRIE, dizzybrunette3! I am gonna have her Youtube link here so you guys can check her out if you are interested in beauty tutorials, hauls, vlogs and much more. Spread the love & for Corrie, thankyou!


and also the video i watched that brought me here!

I am also into health & beauty! Self explanatory, hahaha i don't need to break it down in details. I love watching makeup tutorials but i don't wear make up that much, you get me? Like i find it very interesting to watch people just beautify their face with their wonderful magic touch. Hehe i have no idea what i'm trying to explain here, but ya. HAHAH.
So my upcoming posts in this blog will be related to those, you guys will be seeing posts about beauty and health, maybe also food? I haven't think thoroughly of what i'll be posting though but, you guys get the idea, haha.

& maybe i'll be posting about my life, if that's okay for you guys! Hahaha, i'll give you few sneak peeks in my life, what i did on that day and such. Okay? Hope you guys will enjoy what I post and maybe we can be Blogger friends?


And before I forgot! Happy 2016 everyone, have a great new year and stay humble and lovely as you are. <3
(づ ̄ ³)

I'll be off now guys, see you on my next post, hopefully soon after this!

Assalamualaikum and thankyou for reading!

xoxo, NFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment