Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 13 May 2016

Food Throwback - Sushi Tei



Assalamualaikum and how are you guys?
YAY! A food post, finally! Haha, I know I’ve been posting mostly on beauty for the previous weeks; which isn’t bad, isn’t it?



I’ve wanted to post about this “Food Throwback” since last month but I got lagged behind, I apologize. HEHEHE
[the GIF above distracts me too, don't worry, i'm so sorry HAHAHA]

For those who have visited my blog since I first started, you’ll be like, “What? Again? Sushi Again?” – Yes, sushi again. HAHAHA, I told you that I’m obsessed with Japanese Cuisines. For new readers, what am I talking about? You can go ahead and click this link to read my previous Food Post, http://nfaizeemahs.blogspot.com/2016/01/food-throwback-kaizen-sushi-dinner.html

And take note; you’ll see more of this Sushi Food Post here in my blog in the future, okay okay?
RIGGHT! Where was I...
OH! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(22.04.2016)
So I went to Freshco the other day to claim my tudung orders for my Graduation. During that particular day, the place was so packed with people, my mom and I spent like... an hour? Yes, about an hour searching for any empty parking spots. We have no idea what’s going on that day, they weren’t any special big events going on but MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, SUCH A BUSY PLACE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freschco’s Address: Plaza Abdul Razak, Jalan Laksamana Abdul Razak, Bandar Seri Begawan BA1712

After an hour of searching, we got hungry. VERY hungry hahaha
So we went up and eat here.

For those who aren’t familiar with this place, it is a Japanese restaurant – clearly since the name’s Sushi Tei. Very informative fai, very. xD
From what I know, or from I heard from others, this sushi place is relatively cheaper than other Sushi places here in Brunei. I’m not so sure though but yeah, it seems like it.

Their special offers are usually the $2 Menu, which Bruneians are crazy about – it’s cheap & c’mon its sushi, I have nothing to complain. HAHAHAH


Source: Good friend, Google

Source: The Brunei Times

Source: Good friend, Google

Source: The Brunei Times
I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, $2?? YES. But honestly speaking, some of the dishes might be a little tinier than the usual portions. Well, maybe that’s why it’s only two dollars. 

Sushi Tei’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SushiTeiBrunei/
Official Sushi Tei’s website: http://www.sushitei.com/index/index.aspx

Contact Number:
Bangunan Gadong Central - +6732449977
Freshco – Plaza Abdul Razak - +6732201165

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So moving on to what I’ve ordered there.
We got ourselves,
Salmon Sushi
Hana Ikura
Salmon Sashimi
Avocado Inari Maki
Ebi Mentai
Dai Dai Roll
DIY Combo Set (+ Garlic Rice)

 Shaky hands bcoz I was hungry
My DIY combo set

DIY COMBO SET? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. You pick your own main dish and side dish...i think...I don’t remember. But yeah, the point is you can customize your own set. Which is pretty cool, ay?

(whispers) The whole combo set is mine, NYEHEHEHEHE. I know, seems like a lot for my size but meh, I finished it in the end. xD because I was THAT hungry. Oh Faizeemah.

 White lips, pale face - HAHAHA
----------------------------------------------------
Ratings?
Food – ★★★☆☆
Location – ★★★★☆
BUT SEARCHING FOR PARKING IS SOMETIMES A HURDLE HERE HAHA)
Atmosphere – ★★★★☆
Service – ★★★★☆
Price – ★★★★☆

Try this place out and share with me what you think. ^^
 That’s the end,
Have a good day ahead, take care and stay amazing. x

Assalamualaikum, NFS.

6 comments:

  1. I remember forever to this palace for eat healthy food. Food

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast Restaurant is all in all service providers in the fields of Food. Food Places Near Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for visiting and reading my blog :D

      Delete
  3. Really! It is the best Restaurant for your favorite food in Long Beach. Restaurants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by to read my article :)

      Delete