Profile Header

Profile Header

Thursday 11 February 2016

Food Throwback - Pepper Lunch Day Out

((06.02.16))

Greetings! Back with a food post, hehe. This time, it’s about the lunch I had on previous Saturday.
Place – Pepper Lunch (Setia Kenangan 2, Kampong Kiulap, Brunei)
Photo Source : The Brunei Times
Pepper Lunch is a “fast-steak” restaurant franchise popular in the Tokyo area and finally it’s opened here in Brunei! Crossed upon this restaurant when I was walking around that area and I was searching for new restaurants for me to try out but I didn’t have time to actually go there. So this daaay, I went here!



I never thought that this was a Japanese restaurant though, it’s a different kind! Food that you order will be served in a sizzling kind of plate and your job is to completely cook your meal. Still not clear? I’ve inserted a video of me flipping my steaks and etc; you can continue reading this HAHAH.


Went inside and the waiter handed me the menu on the spot, i was so confused. He gave me this number, which was my table and he asked me to queue up to place my order.


So I ordered this, BBQ Premium Beef & Hamburg along with rice.
Ala Carte – BND15.90
Bonus Meal – BND18.90


My mom ordered Salmon Cream Pasta
Ala Carte – BND12.90
Bonus Meal – BND15.90


What is Bonus Meal? Add BND3.00, you’ll get a drink and you can pick your side dish(?), I chose to add in Seasonal Soup; Cream of Mushroom Soup and as for drink, I got myself Iced Lemon Tea. My mom adds in Miso Soup and one Ribena+Soda as her drink.

Cream of Mushroom Soup

TIME TO EAAAAAAAAAAT! NOM NOM NOM.
But wait, where’s the video? Here it is, i got a few sooo yeah. HAHAH, attempted to flip everything before my plate gets cold. I was so clueless on what to do; I ended up not pouring all the sauce. Self note – next time, ask the waiter/waitress. Lesson learned HAHAHHA. Me just confused on what to do, i swear. xD

ADVANCE APOLOGY BECAUSE OF THE BLURRY CLIP <3



It was honestly not bad; both of us were pretty hungry so we finished everything! Such a big meal for us but we managed to! My mom’s drink tasted kind of weird though, we never had soda in a Ribena before. It was ((inserts dramatic music)) a whole new experience, lol.




----------------------------------------------------------------------
RATINGS:
(FOOD)
BBQ Premium Beef & Hamburg – 8 out of 10
Salmon Cream Pasta – 6 out of 10
Cream of Mushroom Soup – 7.5 out of 10
Miso Soup – 7 out of 10

(LOCATION)
Not bad, I’ll give it 8 out of 10. It’s not that complicated to find, since this place is known as the area to find food. HEHE.

(ATMOSPHERE)
8 out of 10.
Fun place to hang out, quite a cosy place! Not a place for parties since it does not have any private rooms. Relaxing sizzling sound everytime someone’s order came up and people will be looking around on what food the waiter is holding. That’s one thing, if you come here, you’ll be so curious of other’s orders. HAHAHAH.
(SERVICE)
8.5 out of 10
\
(PRICE)
MEEEEEP, 5-6 out of 10. Can’t really decide, so a 5.5? A bit pricey but the portion’s quite big sooooooooo we’ll let this pass aye? Hehehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------


Will I come here again?
YES, my food was pretty delicious! But I’m sure I’ll try another dish from the menu and OH, I will not forget to post an update here if I go to this place again.

THAT’s ALL FOR TODAY HEHE, Thankyou for reading, you’re lovely, have a great day.


Lots of love, Faizeemah. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment