Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 22 January 2016

Life Throwback - Belated Birthday Surprise

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone!


How are you guys today? Any good? I hope your day's great!
So for today's post, I'm gonna share with you guys a small throwback, when my friends & I planned a mini birthday surprise for two of my friends.

((03.01.16))
AAAAH, the first Sunday of 2016. ((sniff sniff) This day, my friends and I decided to hangout and just chit chat for a bit since we haven't seen each other about a month after our last exam paper. My break was okay, it just gets boring sometimes since I don't really have anything to do at home. So why not, hang out? Hahaha. We actually planned beforehand that we wanted to surprise both of them, we made a groupchat in Whatsapp without them both, so we can update each other when we're free but we can't seem to have the time since everyone's away during the holidays, it was December. 

Although not everyone could make it on this day, but at least our plan worked! IT WORKED GUYS! I'll tell you in a bit how it went. Now I'm gonna share what I did hours before the actual surprise. So we decided to have our hi-tea, 3PM at the new Cafe in Kiulap called, the Nerdee's Cafe. Such a unique name ay? Its a board game cafe where you can eat while play games with your family & friends. They have tons of board games, from Monopoly to Life to the classic Uno, and much more! Side note, if you guys want to come to this place i recommend to contact them and do bookings first because this cafe's always full, so bare in mind, hehe.

After done getting ready for the day, my first task was to buy candles and balloons. That time, it was 1PM and i had 2 hours to get everything ready before everyone arrived at the cafe. So I went to several shops to find the pretty pretty ones, but guys ((wipes invisible tears)) THE SHOPS THAT I WENT TO DOESN'T REALLY HAVE ANY EYE CATCHING ONES, so I thought to myself, "uhhh what a great start!", sarcasticly. One shop to another it took me around 30-45 minutes, in the end, I just gave up LOL.

Next, it's time to collect the cake, that I booked a day before, which was from this lovely bakery called Bake Culture. Time was around 2:15pm, so we still got time guys, hahaha! So, the cake that I ordered was Mini Dark Chocolate Coat AND OH MY GOD GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, let me just tell you that THIS cake is like perfection, all the combination of dark chocolate, hazelnut, chocolate ganache, caramel, almond, uhhh what else... I forgot LOL but GUYSSS pleaseee if you ever come to Brunei, try their cakes out, I'm not sure of the other flavours but this is a highly highly highly recommended one from me! It is quite on the pricey side for such a small cake but I really think its worth the money because HEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Picked up the cake & I headed straight to the Cafe, FINALLY! And yes, I managed to come first before everyone else, YAAAAAAAAAAAS. That means, I have the chance to hide the cake and ask the people who work there to make up a plan on when they're gonna bring the cake out. So the waiter suggested that we should call him out and "pretend" that we wanted some butter, that's the code for "BRING THE CAKE OUT PLEASE!"((brushes invisible dust from my shoulders)) Faizeemah did good guyyys. HAHAHA. After everything settled, I just sat down the table and I waited for them to come.

Long story short,
It was time, to ((clears throat)) raise our hands & ask for the butter. Oddly enough, the two birthday girls didn't even find it suspicious that out of blue we asked for butter, the fact that everyone had already finished eating. So the waiter came and got the signal, then he quietly switched off the fans. Other customers didn't even realize this, everyone was just busy playing their games. I was so nervous that this surprise would fail, my friends whom I planned this with were also nervous, its like we had to keep our mouth from spilling any details the moment we stepped in the cafe HAHAHAHA. 

Cake was out and everyone, literally EVERYONE in the Cafe sang the birthday song together, although they didn't know who it was for, funny yet I'm glad that they're willing to join along. The reaction from the two were PRICELESS OMG HAHAHA. I wished I had saved the video of them, puzzled, confused. but annoyingly my phone decided to be a bummer, the video got deleted.

We had our cake & cleared up our game and everyone went home.
Nerdee's Campfire Milkshake
Nerdee's Chicken Little
Nerdee's Nachos
The above images, what i ordered.
Ratings :
Campfire Milkshake -★★★★
Chicken Little - ★★★★
Nachos - ★★★☆

Well, that's all for today's post - throwback!

(づ ̄ ³)

I'll be off now guys, see you on my next post, hopefully soon after this!

Assalamualaikum and thankyou for reading!

xoxo, NFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment