Profile Header

Profile Header

Monday 20 June 2016

Gong Cha Family Pack 2016 - Ramadhan Edition


(DISCLAIMER - NOT SPONSORED NOR PAID)
---------------------------------------------------------- 

Gong Cha is back with their "Family Pack – Ramadhan Edition 2016"
Source: Gong Cha Brunei Facebook

Grab 4 drinks for only $9.90, with a condition at least 2 of the drinks are from the Gong Cha Signature Series.


I’ve been craving for Gong Cha ever since Ramadhan started – I don’t really have the time to actually go out and buy anything during this fasting month.


Now that my APRs are over, I have more time to rest, physically and mentally HAHAH. Meh, why not treat myself for some good ‘ol fav drink? Not all 4 is for me though, that’s just quite ridiculous hahahah, treated my other family members as well.


Amongst all, my regular drink is ALWAYS, Caramel Milk Tea w/ Herbal Jelly (50% sugar)
So for those who *cough* wants to treat me Gong Cha *cough* just get me this, thanks! HAHAHAHA


Those other 3 drinks:-
Earl Grey Milk Tea w/ 3J
Gong Cha Milk Matcha (*Signature)
Gong Cha Milk Oolong Tea (*Signature)

Source: Gong Cha Brunei Facebook

Payment through your BIBD DEBIT CARD or eTunai!
Swipe through and DONE, quite convenient ay?

Gong Cha Brunei links:
----------------------------------------

Alright peeps!
See you soon. x
Counting days ‘till my birthday too, NYEHEHE.



OH, I just made a tumblr account, like literally a new one. xD


Assalamualaikum, 
Lots of Love, NFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment