Profile Header

Profile Header

Friday 29 January 2016

Storytime - Kota Kinabalu One Day Trip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side note:  If you are not a fan of long and wordy post, then you can go ahead carry on reading my other posts! Because for today, I’ll share with you guys a little story-time back during December holidays. :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


((25.12.15))

Christmas isn’t the occasion that I celebrate; well we Muslims don't but hey I gotta admit, the Christmas sales and promotions are the best HAHAHA. So back on the 24th, I went to Sipitang, stayed for a night and off to Kota Kinabalu the next morning.




After 3 hours of sitting down, cramped in the car, we finally reached our destination at noon. That’s quite a long car journey man, my body was dead; not literally, but you get what I mean. LOL. We only planned to go shopping at this new mall called the IMAGO and then just straightly go back to Sipitang once we’re done. And oh boy, the moment I stepped in the mall, there were A LOT of people oh my god. It was so packed, literally everywhere, every corners of the mall, the restaurants were full, the clothing stores, the cafes, every floor was just full with people, it was jam packed and that day, paying at the cashier counters took us about half an hour to an hour of queuing. BUT everything was on sale, I cannot help but just move on shopping and ignore the crowd. The struggle, I know. ((wipe tears))


           
Had our lunch at the Chicken Rice Shop, located at the ground floor if I’m not mistaken. Ordered myself a plate of Roasted Chicken Rice and a glass of Teh Tarik (translate it in English; Pulled tea HAHAHHA), my favorite! Food was just okay, rate it three and a half stars. Well, at least mine was three and a half but their steamed chicken rice thoooooo, my mom ordered it and it was so good, should’ve ordered that one instead, oh well.

Came across to this traditional musician in the middle of the mall, infront of H&M to be very exact! HAHAHA.
[Sedekah selfie sikit ngan abang gulingtangan]


Okay, first stop! H&M! OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY, MYYYYYYYYYY EYESSSSSSSSSS, everything was so pretty. ( Excuse my excitement bc we don't really have these shops in Bru, if i'm not mistaken LOOL) I was scared to touch everything, my shopaholic feels ( ;-;) but in the end, I ended up buying....nothing LOL, because I thought to myself that they were still a lot more shops for me to crash in.




So why not just observe first, get myself bits and bits of excitement AND THEN decide what I should or what I want to buy. But guys the thing is, this mall is so huge so I wasn’t sure if I can actually manage myself to go to every place!



Went to M.A.C, Cotton On, Sephora and lots more, sorry I didn’t take pictures of every shop that I went in. HAHAHHA. I only bought a few things from Cotton On and Sephora.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Took few snaps outside because I spotted a pretty background, so why not? Everyone was staring at me like, “why on the earth is this kid taking pictures infront of a renovation signboard,” HAHAHAHA but I didn’t mind though, all I wanted was to take few pictures.



More shopping, more walking and so on…






And-and-and AAAND, I highly highly highly recommend this you guys. Karamell Almondo’s Yogurt Ice-cream, omg I’m just drooling by just looking at this picture.


We bought two cups for RM10, quite an okay price; they have pretty good flavors, and hands down best ice-cream I ever had in KK. SO.GOOD.

We spent a lot of time just browsing through every possible shops that we manage to get in and we didn’t even realize that it was almost 6PM that time, we all were busy and excited to shop that we weren’t aware of how late it was.

Went to the Burger King, bought some more food. I got myself a Whooper, the usual burger I order everytime I go to BK. Then I went on to buy some takoyakis, sadly I didn’t take the picture of the stall. I forgot guys I’m sorry but this place’s takoyaki is a must. They have tons of different fillings. I bought the original which was the octopus and tried out the eel and also the abalone. Yes guys, I know how to eat eel, some of my family dislike it. But meh, I’m fine with it, hahaha.

To sum everything up, we didn’t really buy a lot but our legs were killing us from walking around the whole mall. Went home at 8pm, yes it was an 8 hours of shopping. Head back to Sipitang, yes, another 3 hour car journey and it was so late. We didn’t plan to go home this late on the first place; neither did we even plan to stay a night here. No choice, straightly zoomed back home.


Sooo, that’s it though. Not a lot for me to share because we literally just went to IMAGO only. Fun day with great people, walk for hours but only bought a few things.

Well, talk to you guys later on my next one. :D
Assalamualaikum and hope you have a great day! Stay amazing. x


Lots of love, Faizeemah. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment