Profile Header

Profile Header

Saturday 30 April 2016

Graduation 2016 - Photos & A Short Thank You Note

Assalamualaikum everyone,
Guess who graduated?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!



*More pictures to come & will be updated here if there's more*
Alhamdulillah, all the hard work paid off.
(Not a paragraphed post, just few pictures from that day)






--------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall:
I thank Allah for everything, Alhamdulillah and I will never stop thanking Him.


I thank my family for the never-ending support – my parents who raised me through thick and thin, I promise to you that I’ll work hard, study smart and continue making everyone proud, In Sha Allah.

To all my friends, those who made it through with me, those who worked hard, those who struggled the exams like I did, in the end, we all managed to do it. You all deserve it and I’m very proud of everyone!
There’s more to come, this isn’t the end of my studying journey. With hard work and believing in myself, I will do my best to achieve better and better results.

You all too (everyone), don’t ever give up, believe in yourself and I know you can do it!
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Life quote that I look up to;
A goal without a plan is just a dream and a successful life will always begin with determination, believing in yourself, hard work, having faith to Allah and trust all of His planning.” – 2016


And I’ll always remember what my teacher told me,
If there’s a will, there’s a way.


Assalamualaikum,
NFS.

1 comment:

  1. A Guide to Titanium Dioxide - TITAN
    · 2018 — TOTO, Inc. · | 2015 TOTO, titanium earrings sensitive ears Inc. · Larger Than your expectations; Limited Edition TOTO, Inc. titanium nose hoop · Larger Than titanium necklace your expectations; pure titanium earrings Limited Edition ford edge titanium /

    ReplyDelete