Profile Header

Profile Header

Wednesday 17 February 2016

5 Tips - Stay Organized for School


Being organized isn’t something that comes to you naturally; well that’s what I think. You need to at least have determination or inspiration to be and stay being organized. I do consider myself as an organized person, but not in a freaky way. I tend to be pickier about my bedroom, school works and life plans. How about you? Do you consider yourself as one?
Bear in mind, I have nothing against people who prefer their things to be less tidy, if they’re comfortable that way, be that way.

BUT, it is a very positive change to make yourself more organized, don’t you think? :)


For today, I’m listing down on How to Stay Organized in School or at least how you can be prepared well for school.

1.   Keeping your study-space clean and tidy


Doesn’t matter if it’s in school or your home it is very important to keep your space clean. That’s the key to be organized in general. Well personally I think that cleaner place makes you feel more comfortable to work on. For example, if you do have a messy desk, you will feel less pumped up/less excited to actually do your work.


2. Making own schedules or daily planners


I really think it’s a good thing to have a schedule/planner because this helps you to stay in track and to know what’s to be done and such. For me in school, usually my schedules would be lists of my homework, the due dates, my time managements, revisions. I basically just write everything down hahaha. Reviewing your schedule everyday makes you more alert and conscious about what’s going on. Right?Right?Right? Once you’re done, tick it or cross it out.


3.  Jot down notes – make them colourful!


Who doesn’t love pretty and colourful notes? HEHE. Something about tidy and colour coded notebooks just satisfies me. I’m sure you too! If you’re making notes, have fun with it! Use markers, highlighters or coloured pen, just personalize it as your own! Fact – Pretty notes makes you want to read them more often. Trust me. I think because you’re proud of what you’ve done. Also why writing down notes? It helps you to learn and understand better. I’m a writing learner so I write EVERYTHING down. All my friends know that I can’t go anywhere without a notebook in hand. Organize your notes well too, it helps!


4. Use dividers


I use dividers for everything; it helps me separate each topic on every subject well. You can separate your notes, tests, exam papers and revisions into different sections. Not just this makes everything easier to find; this also helps you to be organized in arranging everything! :)


5. Once organized, don’t flop!


Now that you’re organized, don’t stop! You’re doing great. Give yourself a pat. Making this as a habit is such a good thing, embrace it and don’t let it go to waste! This might also be life-changing for some but I don’t see anything bad about it. You’re just improving on how you manage your life. Right?

Alright, hope this helped you in any way. <3

Assalamualaikum & thankyou for reading! Have a lovely day.

Lots of love, Faizeemah. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment