Profile Header

Profile Header

Saturday 18 March 2017

Life Adventure - [Theatre Show] The Three Golden Hairs

Sigh, life has been all over the place.

Woah, such a dramatic statement. No guys, I’m kidding. BAHAHA, hello guys. Long time no see, *hugs* 🙆🙆🙆

I really don’t know what or how I should start off to be honest, there are so many things and I haven’t really been organising them through and I left you guys for months, I sincerely apologise.

As stated from the title, there’s another addition on my life adventure that I am proud to share with you all which was acting on a theatre play. Now tick that from the Bucket List. 👍👍👍 Yeehee.

It was quite an amazing experience I must say; it has taught me so much, to really break out of my shell, to increase my self-confidence, to project to the public and also to work as a team. Honestly on a scale from one to ten, the pressure level during the rehearsals was about...an eight. Mistakes upon mistakes, but we all tried to make everything perfect (-almost perfect), we listened and we learned and everyone managed to work together as one and in the end, all of our hard work was worth it, I’m not even exaggerating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Source: Media Permata]


PTES Theatre Club introduced a comedy production titled,

THE THREE GOLDEN HAIRS’. 


Synopsis:
“The story revolves around a newborn whose prophecy was to marry a king’s daughter. The King who disagrees with the prophecy bought the boy from his parents and cast him into the sea in a box. The box however did not sink and was discovered by a childless miller couple. The story then continues with his fate discovering three golden hairs and a massive amount of gold.” – Borneo Bulletin

Read the full article:



My role was, Princess Aria, the Princess of Burgundy who was fated to marry a boy that was born with a crown-shaped birthmark on his forehead named William. The story continues as William fights for his love and faced the Demon.


 

Here are some of the snip-bits pictures:
(Make way for picture spam, enjoy)

[our ticket, cute right? 😊]






























[Source: Media Permata]
[Source: Media Permata]
[Source: Media Permata]
[Source: Media Permata]
[Source: Media Permata]
[Source: Media Permata]

                             [Here's a backstage video during Day 1]



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 To conclude this post, I would like to thank everyone who’s involved, our supervisors and all of my theatre mates, all of the committee. We poured all of our sweat and tears that only us will understand, the rushed and tight schedule and night rehearsals but hey, look at us now, we made it! I honestly can’t express my gratitude to every single one of you but I want you all to know that this will always be an experience of a lifetime that I will never ever forget, If there’s another chance to work with you guys, I’d say yes in a heartbeat.

This is a meaningful post for me. I'm getting all the feels huhuhu, but this is life yknow, you go through hardships and push yourself up higher. I’m not only referring to theatre but overall, everything.

Theatre taught me to,
“Do not ever-ever give up on anything and always finish off everything that you’ve started. Success is walking up every single step through difficulties and hardships. You might stumble and fall but remember to NEVER stop nor turn back, and soon once you've reached the top of the mountain to see all of the steps that you’ve taken, trust me, the satisfaction feeling will blow your mind.”

That’s all for this post, Thank you for reading and supporting PTES Theatre Club.

💕 Lots of Love, Faizeemah Shafiqah.💕


Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment